- The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released the result for Class 12th examination on www.cbseresults.nic.in
The pass percentage in class 12 touched at 88.78 percent. The pass percentage has been increased by 5.28 percent. Last year, the pass percentage was 83.40 percent.
A total of 157934 students who scored >95% and above this year.
How to check marks online
Step 1: Visit the official website www.cbseresults.nic.in
Step 2: Click on the result link available on the homepage
Step 3: Log-in using credentials
Step 4: Result will appear, download
- Bollywood symbol Amitabh Bachchan, and Son Abhishek Bachchan informed that they have tested positive for COVID-19. They've been admitted to the Nanavati Super Speciality Hospital, Mumbai.
- One day later, on Sunday, Bollywood on-screen character Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and her girl Aaradhya also tested positive for coronavirus, Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) affirmed.
- The Mumbai city body today sterilized the whole private and office premises of megastar Amitabh Bachchan in Juhu region and proclaimed it a control zone.
- At the time of COVID-19 pandemic, introducing the unique mask fancify with diaomond creates craze among customers and uplift the profit of jewellers.
- Dipak Choksi, owner of the jewellery shop said that he got the idea after a customer who had a wedding at his home came to our shop and demanded unique masks for bride and groom.
- N95 & 3-ply masks are saint, fitted with gold casket & then diamond studded on it and further depend on customer's choice.
- Mask made with yellow gold & American diamond costs 1.5 lakh and, another with white gold & real diamond costs 4 lakh rupees.
- City employees of New York City began painting “Black Lives Matter” in large yellow letters on the street outside Trump Tower to protest against him as he tweeted it would be “a symbol of hate”.
- Mayor Bill de Blasio of New York said,"Black lives matter in our city, and Black lives matter in the USA", & joined workers to show Trump that he can't ignore us.
- Slogan would deface “this luxury Avenue” and “further antagonize New York’s Finest” according to the president & Mayor's reply it is “a movement to recognize and protect the lives of Black people”.
- India has banned 59 Chinese apps in the country. Aside from TikTok, which is probably the best-known app in the list.
- As potential threats to national security. It's not clear at this moment how the list of apps was created, and civil society groups like the Internet Freedom Foundation say that this ban might not be proper use of Section 69A of the IT Act.
- If you're a regular user of one of the 59 banned apps, we have some alternatives that you can try for each of these apps.
Trending Tota is an exclusive platform for trending news. The Platform comprises of news which is viral and particularly well-known trending these days. Our platform provides an ease to the users and get up to date with the news which are trending.
Why you should choose TT?
The explanation is straightforward, that we've made the User Interface especially recognizable and simple to use for the clients.
We utilize some examination and investigation on everyday news which are trending and after the examination, we utilize our mystery equation. We call it "TTmeter" and show the examination as measurable information as a rate or star. We at TT give the unsurpassed well-known inclining news which is getting famous in a next to no time.
The Totameter score is a trusted and analytical methods based on the likes of hundreds of verified users.
The Totameter score represents the percentage of verified user reviews that are positive for a given news. A Totameter score is calculated after a particular news receives a certain count to do the measurement of the reviews.